Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Stadium Photos

I wonder how many camera phone stadium photos I can round up from folks over the course of this baseball season. I'm actually interested in receiving photos from any baseball event that I'll post on the blog. Just email me your camera phone photos to lifeislikebaseball@gmail.com along with details on the game (location, who played, who won etc.) These can be from major league, minor league, little league, whatever.

It would be cool if I had a collection of photos from every major league stadium by the end of the year. A friend also suggested that I might be able to even get some from stadiums in Japan so...

ブログに載せるために、世界中の野球場の写メールを募集しています。プロ・アマ問わず、今シーズン中に撮られたものなら何でも結構ですので、lifeislikebaseball@gmail.com まで、写真の試合の状況(プロまたはアマ、チーム名、勝敗など)を添えて、お送りください。

No comments: